|Propper® NFPA-Compliant Men's ABU Trouser|
Propper's 100% Cotton ABU Trouser is now Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards for Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services (2009 edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. It can be used upon approval by unit commanders by personnel requiring a fire-retardant fabric. The fabric is also NIR Compliant.
NOTE TO MILITARY PERSONNEL: THIS GARMENT HAS NIR TECHNOLOGY AND IS APPROVED FOR MILITARY OPERATIONS
Near Infrared (NIR) Signature Management Technology is used by the U.S. Department of Defense to prevent detection by NIR Image Converters. These photocathode devices do not detect temperatures, but rather infrared radiation variances. NIR-compliant uniforms use a special fabric that allows soldiers and airmen to appear at the same radiation level as the surrounding terrain, thus making them more difficult to detect.
• Sewn to Military Specification FQ PD-06-11B
• Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards for Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services (2009 Edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
• 100% Cotton Ripstop Can Be Used Upon Approval by Unit Commanders for Personnel Requiring a Fire-Retardant Fabric
• Eight Pocket Trouser with Button Fly
• Standard Front and Back Pockets
• Two Pleated Cargo Pockets on Thighs
• Two 4 ¼” x 7 ½” shin-high Cargo Pockets, left side with double pen/pencil pocket.
• Back & Cargo Pockets Have Security Flaps and Two Hidden Buttons
• Reinforced Crotch for Durability